Wireless Flood Water Leak Sensor (ZW1104)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $16|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: (ZW1104
- Component: SemiConductor Type
- Output Signal Type: Digital Type
- Wiring Type: Wireless
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Home
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan China
- Type: Inductive Pressure Sensor
- For: Strain Gauge Pressure Transmitter
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: FCC/IC/Ncc/Z-Wave Certified
- Color: White
- Usage: Anti-Theft
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 72*72*28mm
- HS Code: 9025900001
This device is an accessory of the Z-Wave system and enable alert/monitor system when water leak detected , easy installation, works with z-wave controller. ZW1104 is a wireless, battery powered sensor, its two parts the sensor's body and a probeconnected.
1. First, add ZW1104 to ZE300 controller or others, it must be in range of the controller, because the procedure of add to the ZE300 requires direct communication with the controller.
2. Set controller to "Add" mode, quickly pressing learn switch three times (the button is also the anti-packing switch).
3. After correct "Add" it to ZE300 controller it will be signaled by ZE300.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW1104 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW1104 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
5.Use double EVA or screws to fix ZW1104 on the Door/Window two sides, pls. be note correction position of the sensor and the magnet (dot-to-dot).
6.Re-setting ZW1104: Remove the battery, touch the senor's body with magnet,re-install battery, trigger ZW1104 one time, and reset will be confirmed by LED blink.
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year