Z-Wave Dimmer Contact Fixture Module for Home Automation
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $17|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW75
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 40 Degree
- Electricity Consumption: <0.8W
- Powered by: Z-Wave Plus Gen5 Chips
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC/60Hz 120VAC/50Hz
- Maximum Load: 500W
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Dimensions(L*W*H)M: 51* 51 *18mm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8548900090
Technical data Installation
This module is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device is needed. It is also possible to send a signal to any system that is to be integrated with Z-wave system.
* Operating Voltage:230Vac/60Hz 120VAC/50HZ
* Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 40ºC
*Maximum Load: 500W
* Electricity consumption: <0.8W
*Range: 30m line of sight
*Z-WAVE PLUS gen5 chips
*1*DC switch (local), 1*DC switch
*Dimensions(L*W*H): 51* 51 *18mm
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW75 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW76 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW76 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW76 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW76 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW76 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year