RGB*1 USB Dongle (ZW49B)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW49B
- Type: Internal
- Installation: USB
- Interface Type: USB
- Transport Protocols: Z-Wave
- Power Supplier: DC 5V (USB Bus Powered)
- USB Compliance: Compliant with USB 2.0 Specification
- Protocol: Zm5101
- Range: Mini 30m Line of Sight
- Tx Power: +2 dBm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE, FCC
- HS Code: 8523511000
- Transmission Channel: Wireless Modem
- Signal Type: Baseband Modem
- Clip Function: Soft Modem
- Application: Household
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Host Interface: USB a-Type Plug
- LED Indicator: RGB*1
- Data Rate: 9.6kbps/ 40kbps
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42(Us)/868.42(EU)/922.5 MHz (Jp)
- Dimmersions: 30*32*6mm
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Request
- Origin: Dongguan, China
The Z-Wave USB Dongle is a Z-Wave enabled communication device. When plugged into a STB/Gateway user can easily get control of each and every Z-Wave device connected in the network through this dongle according to Z-Wave protocol. The installation is easy and simple, save time and effort.
*Power DC 5V (USB bus powered)
*Host Interface USB A-Type Plug
*USB Compliance Compliant with USB 2.0 specification.
*LED Indicator R/G/B*1
*Data Rate 9.6kbps/ 40kbps
*Range: Mini 30m line of sight
*Application Indoor use
*Operation Temp: 0oC~40oC
*Plastic color: black / white
*Frequency 908.42(US)/868.42(EU)/922.5 MHz (JP)
Generic Device Class: GENERIC_TYPE_STATIC_CONYROLLER
Specific Device Class: SPECIFIC_TYPE_PC_CONTROLLER
Connect with computer / Gateway / Smart box / Smart TV
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
You should know!
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year
We are looking forward to your contact !