Toggle Switch Rocker on off Switch (ZW30T)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $19|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW30T
- Feature: Intelligent
- Type: Normal Open
- Usage: Control Button, Control Switch
- Certification: UL, CE, RoHS, FCC
- Maximum Load: 1800 Watts
- Potocol: Z-Wave Plus Protocol
- Z-Wave Chip: 500
- Net Weight: 30g
- Transport Package: Neatural Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Protection: Waterproof
- Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
- Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
- Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Frequency: 908.42MHz
- Relay: 15A
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 115(L)*70(W)*44(H)mm
- HS Code: 8536500000
The Wall Mounted Switch is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect switch module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the device to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between wall-mounted switch and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW30T/31T three times for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW30T/31T from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW30T/31T three times for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year