Z-Wave Wireless Range Extender for Smart Home (ZW48)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $17|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZW48
- Transmission Medium: Wireless
- Lightning Protection: With Lightning Protection
- Condition: New
- Input: 110~230V 50/60Hz
- Powered by: Z-Wave Plus Gen5 Chips
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8548900090
- Type: Signal Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: ISO, RoHS
- Output: 5VDC 2.1A
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Dimensions(L*W*H)M: 82*32*10mm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
This devices is help transfer Z-wave wireless signals, when two pieces battery powered devices range out of 30m, we can use it for signal transfer. It's Z-wave enabled device.
|Repeats||Z-Wave wireless signals|
|Operating Range||Up to 100 feet line of sight|
|Indicate||LED Status Indicator|
|Operating Temp||-15°C~ 60°C (5°F ~140°F)|
|Easy for installation|
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year