Z-Wave Smart Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $22|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW1103
- Usage: Anti-theft
- Operating Temp: -10~50ºC
- Sensitivity: 2.06%/FT +/-1.3
- Alarm Sound: ≥85dB/3m
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/908.42MHz/869.0MHz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 78*78*40mm
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Smoke Alarm
- Certification: FCC
- Quiescent Current: <10ua (Battery Life 1~2 Year)
- Alarm Current: <35mA
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Standard/Approval: FCC/IC/Z-Wave Certified
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan China
This sensor is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
|Range:||30m line of sight|
|Battery:||CR123A * 1pc|
|Quiescent current:||<10uA (Battery life 1~2 year)|
1. Open battery door insert CR123A battery, then close it, Indicate LED lighting.
2. Fixed Mounting tray on ceiling with gum wall plug & screws, put sensor body base on mounting joggle, and clockwise rotation, then it's okay.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW1103 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Press the learn button of ZW1103 for 1 second at least & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW1103 from your controller. Press the learn button of ZW1103 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Safety & Maintenance Instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year