New 2017 Z-Wave Contact Fixture Switch Module (ZWP76)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $21|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZWP76
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Z-Wave Frequence: 868*42MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz/869.0MHz
- Operation Voltage: 110V ~ 240V 50/60Hz
- Max Load: 2000W
- Relay: 16A
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Application: Power, Automobile
- Signal Transmission: Z-Wave
- Weight: 50g
- Transmission Distance: <50m
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 40ºC
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 51*51*18mm
- HS Code: 853890000
|Operating Voltage||230Vac/60Hz 120VAC/50HZ|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40ºC|
|Maximum Load||16A (3000W)|
|Range||30m line of sight|
|Switch||1*DC switch (local), 2*DC switch (group)|
|Can not connected with mechanical panel|
|Dimensions(L*W*H)||51* 51 *18mm|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZWP76 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZWP76 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZWP76 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZWP76 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZWP76 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZWP76 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE200 gateway).