Z-Wave Light Switch with Pigtail Cables (ZW861S)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $21|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW861S
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 40 Degree
- Powered by: Z-Wave Plus Gen5 Chips
- Cable Length: 150mm
- Maximum Load: 3000W
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Electricity Consumption: <0.8W
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/908
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC/60Hz 120VAC/50
- Net Weight: 30g
- Specification: 41.9* 16.9*36.7mm
- HS Code: 8538900000
Z-wave light switch with pigtail cables (ZW861S)
This module is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device is needed. It is also possible to send a signal to any system that is to be integrated with Z-wave system.
|Operating Voltage||230Vac/60Hz 120VAC/50HZ|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40ºC|
|Range||30m line of sight|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW861S module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW71 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW861S module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW861S for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW71 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW861S for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).