Siren Strobe Alarm Box (ZW15)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $96 US $68|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW15
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: RoHS
- Sensor Type: Electric Alarm
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Receive Frequency: 868.42MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz/869.0MHz
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Power Supplier: 12V 1A AC Adaptor Operation
- Dimensions: 100*100*30mm
- Certificate: FCC/IC/Ncc/Z-Wave Certfied
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Type: Anti-Theft Alarm
- Working Mode: Active
- Application: Outdoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥100dB
- Usage: Door, Auto, Window, Fire
- Operating Temp: -15oc~40oc
- Waterproof: IP63
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.2MHz/869.2MHz/908.4MHz/921.
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: Rohs, SGS
- HS Code: 8531100000
This siren is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Every mains powered Z-Wave enabled device acts as a signal repeater and multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes which helps eliminate "RF dead-spots".
|Power supply||12V 1A AC adaptor operation|
|Loud Audible Alarm||> 120dB|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
|Frequency||868.42MHz/908.42MHz/919.82 MHz/921.42 MHz|
1. Release the bracket from the siren by press the locking tab, and then gently slide up the siren, use the screws or adhesive tape to affix the bracket on the chosen location.
2. Slide back the cover and screw fastening with the front cover, connected power supply to socket, and the LED should go off.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW15B to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between siren and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Open the bracket and press the learn switch of ZW15 for 3 times & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW15 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW15 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Payment & Shipping
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year