Z-Wave Light Touch Switch (ZW243)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW243
- Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
- Usage: Control Button, Start Button, Limit Button, Change-over Switch, Control Switch
- Contact Type: Type a Contact
- Brand: EVA Logik
- Voltage: 230VAC 50Hz
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 86*86*36(mm)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Type: Composite
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
- Detection Method: Correlation Type
- Certification: CE
- Maximum Load: 800W*3
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Marketing: Europe, Asia(Russia),Cn
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8531901000
This module is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device is needed. It is also possible to send a signal to any system that is to be integrated with Z-wave system.
|Operating Voltage||230Vac/60Hz 120VAC/50HZ|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 60ºC|
|Maximum Load||4A (800W)*3|
|Range||30m line of sight|
|Dimensions(L*W*H)||86* 86 *36mm|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Correctly connect ZW24 as shown on above diagram.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW24 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW24 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Pressing the first touch switch of ZW24 till the indicate light flash, when fast flash 3 times it successful add into gateway network.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW24 from your controller. Pressing the first touch switch of ZW24 till the indicate light flash, when fast flash 2 times it successful remove from gateway network.
5. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year