Wall Mounted Dimmer Switch Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control (ZW31)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $19|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW31
- Feature: Flat
- Type: Normal Open
- Usage: Start Button, Control Switch
- Contact Type: Type c Contact
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Frequency: 908.42MHz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 115(L)*70(W)*44(H)mm
- HS Code: 8536500000
- Protection: Waterproof
- Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
- Certification: SGS, UL, RoHS, FCC
- Maximum Load: 500 Watts
- Potocol: Z-Wave Plus Protocol
- Z-Wave Chip: 500
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Wall Mounted Dimmer Switch Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control(ZW31)
The Wall Mounted Switch is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
A. Up Push button
B. Down Push button
C. Nutral (White) - Nutral in
D. Line (Black) - Line in
E. Load (Black)
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect switch module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the device to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between wall-mounted switch and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW30T/31T three times for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW30T/31T from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW30T/31T three times for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Shipping & Packing