Z-Wave Shocking Sensor
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $19|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ZW105
- Component: Mechanical Structure Type
- Output Signal Type: Analog Type
- Material: Plastic
- Wiring Type: Wireless
- Certification: RoHS
- Battery: 1.5V AAA Size *3PCS
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.2MHz/908.4MHz/921.4 MHz/869.0MHz
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8531901000
- Type: SemiConductor Strain Gauge Pressure Sensors
- For: Ceramic Pressure Transmitter
- Production Process: Injection
- Thread Type: No
- Measuring Medium: Shocking
- Customized: Customized
- Operating Temp: 0~40 Degree
- Main Part Dimensions(L*W*H): 78*42*16mm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Technical data Installation
This device is an accessory of the Z-Wave system and enable detection of opened or knocked access your casement window /door in your home. ZW105 is a wireless, battery powered sensor, its two parts the sensor's body and a buzzer connected.
*Detects when your casement door/window is opened or breakdown
*Low battery detection
*LED Status Indicator
*Battery Operation: AAA * 3pcs (battery life 1 year)
*Range: Min 30m line of sight
*Operating temp: 0~40 ºC
*Working Voltage: 4.5V
1. First, add ZW105 to ZE200 controller or others, it must be in range of the controller, because the procedure of add to the ZE200 requires direct communication with the controller.
2. Set controller to "Add" mode, quickly pressing learn switch three times (the button is also the anti-packing switch).
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW105 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW105 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
5.Use double EVA or screws to fix ZW105 on the Door/Window two sides, pls. be note correction position of the sensor and the magnet (dot-to-dot).
6.Re-setting ZW105: Remove the battery, touch the senor's body with magnet,
re-install battery, trigger ZW105 one time, and reset will be confirmed by LED blink.
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year