Z-Wave Smart Sensitive Gas Sensor (ZW14)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $22|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW14
- Conductivity Type: Non-conductivity Type
- Production Process: Injection
- IP Rating: IP55
- Certification: RoHS
- Operating Voltage: DC9~16V or AC 220V
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Alarm Indicator: Red LED Flash
- Dimensions: 115*72*41mm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Electrochemical Gas Sensor
- Output Signal Type: Digital Type
- Material: Plastic
- Sensitivity: Medium
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Static Current: <90mA; Alarm Current: <100mA
- Warm-up Time: About 180s
- Failure Indicator: Yellow LED on & Beeper Long - B
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.2MHz/869.2MHz/908.4MHz/921.
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Request
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Technical data Installation
This is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Every mains powered Z-Wave enabled device acts as a signal repeater and multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes which helps eliminate "RF dead-spots".
*Operating Voltage: DC9~16V or AC 220V
*Static Current: <=90mA; Alarm Current: <=100mA
*Range: 30m line of sight
*Warm-up Time: about 180S
* Alarm Indicator: red LED flash
* Sound Level:>=85dB/m
* Failure Indicator: yellow LED on & beeper long - buzz
1. Release the bracket from the devise by press the locking tab, fix the screw into the wall firmly, then hang the detector. And the position should be height from floor 1m, semi-diameter to gas source <1.5m;
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW14 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between siren and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Open the bracket and press the learn switch of ZW14 for 1 second at least & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW14 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW14 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
5.For set a "Condition": set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Condition" mode, set when ZW14 Gas detector trigger Gas valve shut off.
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year
We are looking forward to your contact!