Wall Mounted Switch Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control (ZW30)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $14|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW30
- Feature: Flat
- Type: Normal Open
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Brand: EVA Logik
- Range: Mini 30m Line of Sight
- Relay: 15A
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 115(L)*70(W)*44(H)mm
- HS Code: 8536500000
- Protection: Waterproof
- Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
- Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
- Usage: Control Switch
- Certification: UL, CE, RoHS, FCC
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Wall Mounted Dimmer Switch Z-Wave Wireless Smart Lighting Control (ZW30)
The ZW30 Wall Mounted Switch is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW30 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW30 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW30 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW30 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW30 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW30 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Shipping & Packing