Z-Wave APP Control Siren Strobe Smart Alarm Module (ZW15)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $21|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW15
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: FCC, UL
- Sensor Type: Infrared Alarm System
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Usage: Door, Personal, Auto, Window
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Size: 100*100*30mm
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: China Guangdong
- Type: Home Alarm
- Working Mode: Passive
- Application: Indoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
- Receive Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- Operation: 12V 1A Adapter
- Color: White/Red
- Net Weight: 150g
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: plastic
- HS Code: 8531100000
|Z-Wave APP Control Siren Strobe Smart Alarm Module (ZW15)|
This siren is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Every mains powered Z-Wave enabled device acts as a signal repeater and multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes which helps eliminate "RF dead-spots".
1. Release the bracket from the siren by press the locking tab, and then gently slide up the siren, use the screws or adhesive tape to affix the bracket on the chosen location.
2. Slide back the cover and screw fastening with the front cover, connected power supply to socket, and the LED should go off.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW15 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between siren and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Open the bracket and press the learn switch of ZW15 for 3times 1 second at least & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW15 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW15 for 3times 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Shipping & Packing