Z-Wave Intelligent Sensor for Smart Home with FCC IC (ZW112)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $19|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW112
- Customized: Customized
- Battery Operation: Cr123A * 1PC
- Range: up to 100 Feet Line of Sight
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.4MHz/921.4MHz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 91.5*61.5*48mm
- HS Code: 8504500000
- Certification: SGS, CE, RoHS
- Form: Portable
- Operation Range: 8m, 360/ 110 of View,1200 Horizontal Angle Coverag
- Color: White
- Output Signal Type: Analog Type
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
This sensor is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
|Detection||Low battery detection|
|Range||30m line of sight|
1. Release cover tab to open the cover.
2. Insert a CR123A battery into the battery compartment, and LED will start to flash slowly, which means the sensor has not yet been "inclusion".
3. Close the cover back to sensor.
4. For "Add" in (adding to): Put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW112 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Press the learn switch of ZW112 once. The LED on the ZW112 should stop flashing, if not, please try again. For "Remove" from (removing from) a network: Put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW112 to your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW112 once to be excluded. The LED on the ZW112 should start to flash. For "Group": removing the cover of the ZW112 to get into "Awake" mode, then put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into "Group", and following its instruction to associate the ZW112 with other device. Close the cover back after "Group" done, afterward the ZW112 will get into "Sleep" mode for power saving. Support one association group (5 nodes). Note: "Awake" mode: it is to leave the "Sleep" mode by removing the cover of ZW112, to allow the Z-Wave Interface Controller to do "Group.
5. Using gum wall plug & screws to mount ZW112 at 2 meters above surface. To enhance proper operation, place ZW112 on the angle which can detect the room widely. The solid area means the detector's coverage range.