Z-Wave Gas Sensor FCC (ZW1106)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $42 US $21|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW1106
- Material: Plastic
- Customized: Customized
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- Net Weight: 200g
- Work with: Z-Wave Controlled
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 128(Diameter)*38mm
- HS Code: 853110000
- Type: Inductive Pressure Sensor
- Certification: FCC/IC/Ncc
- Operation: AC Power 5V 1A
- Color: White
- Detecting: Natural Gas,LPG Gas,Corbon Monoxide
- Functions: Sends Alert When Detect Gas
- Standard/Approval: FCC/IC/Ncc/Z-Wave Certied
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Z-wave Gas sensor with FCC IC NCC Approval(ZW1106)
This is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Every mains powered Z-Wave enabled device acts as a signal repeater and multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes which helps eliminate "RF dead-spots".
|Operating Voltage||DC9~16V of AC 220V|
|Range||30m line of sight|
|Warm-up Time||about 180s|
|Alarm Indicator||red LED flash|
|Failure Indicator||yellow LED on&beeper long-buzz|
1. Release the bracket from the devise by press the locking tab, fix the screw into the wall firmly, then hang the detector. And the position should be height from floor 1m, semi-diameter to gas source <1.5m;
2. All wires installation must accord with National and Local effective laws and criteria. The wires must have the suitable size and colorful marks for avoiding connecting error.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW14 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between siren and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Open the bracket and press the learn switch of ZW14 for 1 second at least & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW14 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW14 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
5.For set a "Condition": set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Condition" mode, set when ZW14 Gas detector trigger Gas valve shut off.
Shipping & Packing