Home Networking Infrared Sensor (ZW113)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $28|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW113
- Detection Type: Heat Detectors
- Production Process: Injection
- IP Rating: IP55
- Customized: Customized
- Detection Angle: 180deg+/-90(Horizontal); 20deg+/-10deg(Vertical)
- Operating Temp: -25oc~55oc
- Dimensions: 171(L)*50(W)*77(H)mm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Function Type: Infrared Range and Communication System
- Output Signal Type: Analog Type
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: CE
- Detection Range: 30~100meter;
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Power Supplier: 12VDC
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/908.42MHz/919.82MHz/921.42MHz
- Specification: SGS, ROHS, CE
- HS Code: 8504500000
Technical data & Installation
This sensor is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
|Detection angle||180°±90°(horizontal); 20°±10°(vertical)|
|Range||30m line of sight|
1. Release cover tab to open the cover.
2. Install ZW113 to the relate position, avoid obstacles such as trees, insure the set-base is stable, and avoid sunshine/lamplight directly shining.
3. Close the cover back to sensor.
4. For "Add" in (adding to): Put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW113 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Press the learn switch of ZW113 once. The LED on the ZW113 should stop flashing, if not, please try again. For "Remove" from (removing from) a network: Put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW113 to your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW113 once to be excluded. The LED on the ZW113 should start to flash. For "Group": removing the cover of the ZW113 to get into "Awake" mode, then put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into "Group", and following its instruction to associate the ZW113 with other device. Close the cover back after "Group" done, afterward the ZW113 will get into "Sleep" mode for power saving. Support one association group (5 nodes). Note: "Awake" mode: it is to leave the "Sleep" mode by removing the cover of ZW113, to allow the Z-Wave Interface Controller to do "Group.
5. Using gum wall plug & screws to mount ZW113 at 2 meters above surface. To enhance proper operation, place ZW113 on the angle which can detect the room widely. The solid area means the detector's coverage range.
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year