Smart Dimmer (single) Remote Control
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW671
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 40 Degree
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Function: Wall Switch to Control Lights Brightness
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Operating Voltage: 240VAC / 50Hz
- Maximum Load: 500W(Incandescent)
- Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.2MHz/869.2MHz/921.4MHz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 86*86*39(mm)
- HS Code: 8531901000
Smart Dimmer(single) Remote Control
This in-wall switch is a Z-wave enabled device. As part of a Z-Wave network, the ZW66S will also act as a wireless repeater to insure that commands intended for another device in the network are received. This is useful when the device would otherwise be out of the radio range of the wireless controller.
|Operating Voltage||230Vac / 50HZ|
|Operation Tempertaure||0 ~ 40ºC|
|Range||30m line of sight|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW671 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW66S to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW671 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW671 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW66S from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW671 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).