Z-Wave Contact Fixture Module-Two Way (ZW861D)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $48 US $24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW861D
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Specification: 41.9* 16.9 *36.7mm
- HS Code: 8538900000
This module is designed to operate in a wall switch box or in locations where the control of an electric device is needed. It is also possible to send a signal to any system that is to be integrated with Z-wave system. Every mains powered Z-Wave enabled device acts as a signal repeater and multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes which helps eliminate "RF dead-spots".
*Work with existing light switches, **NEUTRAL WIRE required**
*Slim size module with build in Z-Wave technology
*Acts as a Z-Wave repeater to extend the range
*On/Off control via Z-Wave controller, manual wall switch
*Two Pole only
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW861D module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW861D to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW861D module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW861D three times or press the mechanical panel K1 three times at least & release to be included. After added in Z-wave network, the indicate LED always lighting.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW861D from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW861D three times or press the mechanical panel K1 three times at least & release to be excluded. After remove from Z-wave net work indicate LED off.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).