Wireless Siren Alarm with Red Flash Strobe Light (ZW15B)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $96 US $68|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW15B
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: SGS, RoHS
- Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥110dB
- Usage: Door, Personal, Auto, Window, Fire
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Dimensions: 310*45*235mm
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- IP Level: IP63
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: China Guangdong
- Type: Anti-Theft Alarm
- Working Mode: Active
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Receive Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.42MHz
- Operating Temp: -15oc~40oc
- Color: White/Red
- Net Weight: 1.4kg
- Loud Audible Alarm: > 120dB@1meter
- Power Supplier: Solar Power, 1800mA *2PC
- Specification: plastic
- HS Code: 8531100000
This siren is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Every mains powered Z-Wave enabled device acts as a signal repeater and multiple devices result in more possible transmission routes which helps eliminate "RF dead-spots".
|Power supply||Solar power, 1800mA *2pcs standby 20days|
|Loud Audible Alarm||> 120dB|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
|Net weight||1.4 Kg|
|Frequency||868.42MHz/908.42MHz/919.82 MHz/921.42 MHz|
1. Release the bracket from the siren by press the locking tab, and then gently slide up the siren, use the screws or adhesive tape to affix the bracket on the chosen location.
2. Slide back the cover and screw fastening with the front cover, connected power supply to socket, and the LED should go off.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW15B to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between siren and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Open the bracket and press the learn switch of ZW15B for 3 times & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW15B from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW15B for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Shipping & Packing