Remote Z-Wave APP Control Plug in Built-in Power Meter (ZWP68)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $18|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZWP68
- Feature: Flat
- Type: Normal Open
- Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
- Certification: SGS, CE, RoHS
- Shape: Bp
- Installation: Portable Socket-Outlet
- Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.4MHz/921.2 MHz/869.0MHz
- Nominal Voltage: 230V
- Style: Multiple Socket-Outlet
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Dongguan China
- Protection: Waterproof
- Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
- Usage: Control Switch
- Contact Type: Type c Contact
- Function: Charger Plug, DC Plug, Audio P
- Interface Type: AC/DC
- Net Weight: 120g
- Maximum Load: 2000W
- Operating Voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: 102(L)*60(W)*49(H) mm
- HS Code: 8536690000
Remote Z-wave APP Control Plug in built-in power meter(ZWP68)
This plug-in ON/OFF Module in a transceiver which is a Z-Wave enabled device and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Z-Wave enabled devices displaying the Z-Wave logo can also be used with it regardless of the manufacturer, and ours can also be used in other manufacturer's Z-Wave enabled networks. Remote on/off control of the connected load is possible with other manufacturer's Wireless Controller. Each module is designed to act as a repeater. Repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal to ensure that the signal is received by its intended destination by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots.
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
|Kinds of socket||Germany/France/UK/HK/Australia/China|
1.Plug this ON/OFF Module into a wall outlet near the load to be controlled.
2.Plug the load in to the Module. Make sure the load to be controlled cannot exceed 2990/3500 watts.
3.Turn the knob or switch on the load to the ON position.
4.To manually turn ON the ON/OFF Module, press and release the ON/OFF knob.
The blue indicator LED will turn ON , and the load plugged into the module will also turn ON.
5.To manually turn OFF the Module, simply press and release the ON/OFF knob.
The blue indicator LED will turn OFF and the load plugged into the Module will also turn OFF.