Z-Wave Gas/Water Valve for Smart Home System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $130 US $72|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW40A
- Connection Form: Flange
- Nominal Pressure: 30kg.Cm
- Structure: Fixed Ball Valve
- Function: Bypass-Valve
- Application: Household Usage
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Net Weight: 400g
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Material: Plastics & Alloy
- Driving Mode: Electric
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Fixed Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Power Supplier: AC to DC Power Supply 12VDC
- Valve Size: 106 mm ~140(L)×62(W)×110(H)mm
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.2MHz/869.2MHz/908.4MHz/
- Specification: Rohs, SGS
- HS Code: 8548900090
During normal stats, this valve is no power consumption, energy saving and high safety. When the gas concentration achieved the threshold, the alarm provides signal to mechanical valve automatically turn-off the gas, guarantees the security With manual shut-off and reset button. Directly installs on the ball valve. Unnecessary to cut off the gas pipeline, the installment is convenient.
|Power supply||AC to DC or 12VDC|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
|Valve size||106 mm ~140(L)×62(W)×110(H)mm|
1. Easy to install: no need to change the original gas pipeline, installed directly on the wrench can be fixed on the ball;
2. High security: No standby power consumption, operation is DC12V Drive;
3. Will automatically shut off gas valve if received a sirens from Gas alarm or incomplete combustion caused by the carbon monoxide alarm.
4. It can be manually controlled valve wrench on or off of the state;
5. Applicable to gas pipe diameter: 4 points (1/2 ") or 6 (3/4") diameter any standard flow and full flow (full bore) valve;
6. Working equipments like: gas alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, water level detectors or related peripheral equipment;
Safety & Maintenance Instruction
1. Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
2. Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
3. Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
4. Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
5. Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
6. Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
7. Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year