Z-Wave Plus Red Energy Metering Smart Plug
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW681CN
- Function: Charger Plug, DC Plug, Audio Plug
- Shape: BP
- Interface Type: AC/DC
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz
- Operating Voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Maxload: 10A
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqi
- Origin: Dongguan China
- Standard: European Standard, Chinese Standard, British Standard, Italian Standard, Swiss Standard
- Certification: CCC, Ce, RoHS, SGS,
- Application: Power Suplly
- Nominal Voltage: 230V
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Installation: Portable Socket-Outlet
- Trademark: EVA LOGKIT
- Specification: D=53mm, H=53mm
- HS Code: 8536690000
Make your energy consumption more transparent!!
This plug-in ON/OFF Module in a transceiver which is a Z-Wave enabled device and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. Z-Wave enabled devices displaying the Z-Wave logo can also be used with it regardless of the manufacturer, and ours can also be used in other manufacturer's Z-Wave enabled networks. Remote on/off control of the connected load is possible with other manufacturer's Wireless Controller. Each module is designed to act as a repeater. Repeaters will re-transmit the RF signal to ensure that the signal is received by its intended destination by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots.
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
Ø 1.Plug this ON/OFF Module into a wall outlet near the load to be controlled.
Ø 2.Plug the load in to the Module. Make sure the load to be controlled cannot exceed 2990/3500 watts.
Ø 3.Turn the knob or switch on the load to the ON position.
Ø 4.To manually turn ON the ON/OFF Module, press and release the ON/OFF knob.
Ø The blue indicator LED will turn ON , and the load plugged into the module will also turn ON.
Ø 5.To manually turn OFF the Module, simply press and release the ON/OFF knob.
Ø The blue indicator LED will turn OFF and the load plugged into the Module will also turn OFF.
Safety and maintenance instruction
1. Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
2. Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
3. Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
4. Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
5. Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
6. Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
7. Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year