Door/Window Sensor with FCC Z-Wave Certified (ZW1101)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $32 US $16|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Battery Operation: Er14250 *1PC
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/865.2MHz/869.0MHz/908.42MHz/921.4MHz
- Working Voltage: 4.5V
- Operating Temperature: 0~40 Degrees
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: China Guangdong
- Operation Gap: 30mm
- Color: White
- Microwave Sensorswitch: Yes
- Standard/Approval: FCC/Z-Wave Plus
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: plastic
- HS Code: 8423900000
Door/Window Sensor With FCC Z-wave Certified (ZW1101)
This device is an accessory of the Z-Wave system and enable detection of opened or closed access locations in your home. ZW1101 is a wireless, battery powered sensor, its two parts the sensor's body and a magnet separate.
|Battery Operation||ER14250*1pc (not include)|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
|Operating temp||0~40 ºC|
1. First, add ZW1101 to ZE200 controller or others, it must be in range of the controller, because the procedure of add to the ZE200 requires direct communication with the controller.
2. Set controller to "Add" mode, quickly pressing learn switch1 second at least & release to be included (the button is also the anti-packing switch).
3. After correct "Add" it to ZE200 controller it will be signaled by ZE200.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW1101 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW1101 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
5.Use double EVA or screws to fix ZW1101 on the Door/Window two sides, pls. be note correction position of the sensor and the magnet (dot-to-dot).
6.Re-setting ZW1101: Remove the battery, touch the senor's body with magnet,re-install battery, trigger ZW1101 one time, and reset will be confirmed by LED blink.