Z-Wave Wall Type Socket for Home Automation (ZW691)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW691
- Type: With Switch
- Shell Material: Flame Retardant PC Plastic
- Function: Wall Mounted Outlet
- Brand: EVA Logik
- Number of Holes: Porous
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Grounding: Self Grounding
- Rated Current: 15AMP
- Application: Commercial, Residential/General-Purpose
- IP Rating: IP20
- Certification: CE, ROHS
- Maxload: 15AMP
- Size: 86*86*39(mm)
- Standard/Approval: CCC Ce LVD R&Tte/TUV/Z-Wave Certified
- Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
- HS Code: 8536690000
Make your energy consumption more transparent!!
This ZW691 Duplex Receptacle is designed to work with other Z-WAVE enabled devices.
Z-WAVE nodes of other types can be Included in the system and will also act as repeaters.
This is useful when the device would otherwise be out of the radio range of the wireless controller.
The top outlet is active and the bottom is controlled through Z-wave or through the manual button on the outlet as is typical for a Z-wave outlet.
|Energy monitoring and control outlet on/off|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
|Standard/Approval||CCC CE LVD R&TTE/TUV/Z-Wave Certified|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW691 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW691 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW691 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW691 three times for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW691 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW691 three times for 1 second at least & release to be excluded.
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
You should know!
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year
We are looking forward to your contact !