Z-Wave Tubular Motor for Home Autoamtion System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $130 US $71|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ZW42B
- Certification: RoHS, SGS
- Rated Currency: 0.2A
- Rated Torque: 1.2n.M
- Motor Size: 258*60*49mm
- Z-Wave Frequency: 868.2MHz/865.2MHz/908.2MHz/921.2 MHz/8
- Structure: Combination
- Specification: Rohs, SGS
- HS Code: 8501109990
- Function: Automatic Control
- Rated Voltage: AC 230V 50Hz / 120V Input
- Rated Power: 45W
- Rail: Not Include (Sample Included 1m Rail)
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Task: Program
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
This Z-wave motor is a standard motor, smooth running, low noise & easy installation, suitable for electric blinds, electric shutter, electric screens etc.
|Rated voltage||AC 230V 50Hz / 120V input|
|Rail||not include (sample included 1m rail)|
|Roller curtain including control panel|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
Control Panel Wiring Diagram
The switch on Panel(On, Stop & Off) control motor's CW, Stop & CCW.
Quickly press panel switch 3 times to add in to Gateway.
Safety and maintenance instruction
1. Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
2. Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
3. Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
4. Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
5. Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
6. Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
7. Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Warranty 1 year