Two Beams Active Infrared Sensor for Home Alarm Security
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $28|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW113
- Detection Type: Heat Detectors
- Production Process: Injection
- IP Rating: IP55
- Customized: Customized
- Detection Angle: 180deg+/-90(Horizontal); 20deg+/-10deg(Vertical)
- Operating Temp: -25oc~55oc
- Dimensions: 171(L)*50(W)*77(H)mm
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Specification: SGS, ROHS, CE
- HS Code: 8504500000
- Function Type: Infrared Range and Communication System
- Output Signal Type: Analog Type
- Material: Plastic
- Certification: CE
- Detection Range: 30~100meter;
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Power Supplier: 12VDC
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/908.42MHz/919.82MHz/921.42MHz
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Technical data Installation
This sensor is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
*Detection range: 30~100meter;
*Detection angle: 180°±90°(horizontal); 20°±10°(vertical)
*Power supply: 12VDC
*Range: 30m line of sight
*Operating temp: -25°--+55°(ºC)
*Quiescent current: 18(uA)
*Alarm current: 100(uA)
1. Release cover tab to open the cover.
2. Install ZW113 to the relate position, avoid obstacles such as trees, insure the set-base is stable, and avoid sunshine/lamplight directly shining.
3. Close the cover back to sensor.
5. Using gum wall plug & screws to mount ZW113 at 2 meters above surface. To enhance proper operation, place ZW113 on the angle which can detect the room widely. The solid area means the detector's coverage range.
Safety and maintenance instruction
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.
Do not use any carboxylic cleaning agents or petrol, alcohol or similar. These will attack the surface of devices. Besides, the vapors are hazardous to your health and explosive. Do not use any sharp edged tools, screw drivers, metal brushes or similar for cleaning.
Warranty 1 year