Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Two-Way Smart Switch
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $26|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW662
- Feature: Flat
- Type: Normal Open
- Structure: Power Built-in Type
- Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
- Certification: SGS, CE, RoHS
- Maximum Load: 3200W(15A)Resistive X2channel
- Color: White
- Net Weight: 130g
- Frequency: 868.42MHz
- Specification: 86*86*39(mm)
- HS Code: 8531901000
- Protection: Waterproof
- Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
- Number of Switch: Double Control Switch
- Usage: Control Switch
- Contact Type: Type c Contact
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
- Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
- Dimensions: 86*86*39(mm)
- Function: Wall Switch to Control Lights on/off
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control two-Way Smart Switch
is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
|Operating Voltage||230VAC / 50Hz|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40ºC|
|Range||30m line of sight|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW662 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW662 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW662 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW662 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW662 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW662 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
Shipping & Packing