Home Security System Wireless Smoke Detector Smoke Alarm (ZW1103)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $22|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZW1103
- Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
- Certification: CE, FCC, UL
- Sensor Type: Infrared Alarm System
- Transmission Mode: Wireless
- Receive Frequency: 868.4MHz/865.2MHz/869.2MHz/908.4MHz/921
- Operating Temp: -10~50oc
- Quiescent Current: <10ua (Battery Life 1~2 Year)
- Alarm Current: <35mA
- Dimensions: 128(Diameter)*38mm
- Net Weight: 200g
- Trademark: EVA LOGIK
- Origin: Dongguan, China
- Type: Home Alarm
- Working Mode: Active
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor
- Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥80dB
- Usage: Door, Personal, Auto, Window, Fire, Smoke
- Battery: 9V * 1PC
- Sensitivity: 2.06%/FT +/-1.3
- Alarm Sound: ≥85dB/3m
- Range: 30m Line of Sight
- Frequency: 868.42MHz/908.42MHz/869.0MHz
- Specification: ¢ 75*26mm
- HS Code: 8531100000
This sensor is a Z-Wave enabled device (interoperable, two-way RF mesh networking technology) and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
1. Open battery door insert CR123A battery, then close it, Indicate LED lighting.
2. Fixed Mounting tray on ceiling with gum wall plug & screws, put sensor body base on mounting joggle, and clockwise rotation, then it's okay.
3. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW1103 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between sensor and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Press the learn button of ZW1103 for 1 second at least & release to be included. After setting, the LED setting lighting should go off, if not, please try again.
4. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW1103 from your controller. Press the learn button of ZW1103 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.